*All of the landscaping services at our Lufkin, Texas store are offered to residential as well as commercial clients.
Landscaping Design in Texas
- We offer landscaping design services for new site planning and site renovations.
- Our normal design process consists of initial contact, a consultation, and presentation of a proposal and/or drawing(s).
- After you initially contact our TX facility, we will set up a consultation time to meet with you at the site where the work will be preformed. During the meeting, we will cover all of your wants and needs while also offering suggestions. This is also where we will gather measurements, pictures, and any other information that we will need for the designing process. A proposal will then be created describing the work to be preformed, the supplies/materials to be used, and the costs. Depending on the job and customer preferences, landscape drawing(s) may also be incorporated. The proposal/drawing(s) are then presented to you for review. If required, changes and/or additions can then be made. After you accept the proposal, we will then schedule a time for the work to be preformed.
- Our company offers two different types of landscape design drawings:
- Hand Drawn Designs
- Computer-Aided Designs (CAD)
- Our company goes beyond many of our local competitors by offering CAD landscape drawings. We use our software to create detailed drawings that depict the layout and materials to be used. These drawings usually include animated pictures that show you how the completed job will look at your particular site.
- For commercial customers, we are more than happy to work with your company’s blueprints for our designing process or to use your existing landscaping designs to formulate a proposal.